Document Workflow Experts

Available Immediately – 2 Workflow Experts


Insurance business processes have traditionally been managed through well-defined document workflows, a completed application will trigger the next work step and so on. The obvious downside is that without the paper in hand, the process stalls and service turnaround is delayed impacting key performance indicators not to mention your clients.

Tritech Document Workflow Experts know all about these document life cycles and the dependencies upon which they thrive. It is this information coupled with their experience implementing workflow solutions for the industry that will help transform your insurance operations from prospecting through new business to policy change and beyond.

Experienced with implementing both custom and off the shelf document management and workflow solutions including OnBase into enterprise P & C management systems, our experts can fast track your next process improvement project to completion. Our experts are well versed across all lines of business including Automobile, Property and Liability within Canada, the USA and Caribbean markets. Regardless of your challenges, the experts at Tritech can help you streamline document workflows, improve resource productivity, and reduce costs.

Recent engagements have included transforming an Insurer’s renewal process for one of its lines of business from 100% hands on to 90% hands off. The project involved designing the workflow and associated business rules to manage all activities beginning with the pre-renewal processes through renewal and billing. The remaining 10% hands on work is now fully automated and managed through team based queues, routing and pre-defined trigger criteria.